(Middle School Group) for grades 6-8
- Kayleigh Lopez ( ) - Minister of Youth, ext. 18
MSG (Middle School Group)...What is it? MSG is the Middle School Youth Group offered by Bethany Lutheran Church. Youth Group is a time for Middle School aged youth (grades 6-8) to come and hang out with one another, play games, and spend time in God's Word.
Make sure and have a current yearlong permission form on file to attend any MSG event! If you need to still turn in a permission form, scroll down to download a copy.
We are in FULL swing and there are many opportunities offered to the Middle School Group for Spiritual Formation:
- Every Sunday morning - MSG Bible Discovery (9:15-10:30AM) in the Youth Room/Hensley Square Balcony. *No MSG Bible Discovery on Sunday, April 21 - Easter Sunday.
- Wednesdays in April - NO Confirmation class due to Lenten worship and Easter Break.
- Thursdays, May 9 & 23 - Lunch Bible Study (12:30-1:10PM)
- Tuesday, May 14 - Game Day (3:30-4:30PM)
- Friday, May 17 - MSG Dance (7:30-10:00PM)
- Sunday, May 19 - Confirmation Sunday (8th Grade Confirmation Class)
IMPORTANT Forms to have on file:
*Turn ALL forms into Kayleigh lopez, Youth Minister.
- Year Long Youth Ministry Permission Form - Make sure that you have this form on file to participate in ALL YOUTH Events. Forms are available in the Youth Center if you need to fill one out or click on the link to print a copy. For the NEW September 2018-August 2019 form click HERE.
- Use of Personal Automobile Form - PARENTS...if you are a driver for any youth event, please fill out this form and have one on file for this school year. For the NEW September 2018-August 2019 form click HERE.
Meet Our Intern for 2018-2019!
Get to know Becca! Click HERE and watch this video.
ACOLYTE AND CRUCIFER PROGRAM VOLUNTEERS:
Boys and girls in the 4th through 12th grades, who are members of Bethany Lutheran Church or non-members who participate in one of Bethany's education programs (e.g. Kid's Bible Discovery, Christian Day School, or Confirmation classes) are eligible to participate.