- If you are interested in this 3 year program please contact Kayleigh Lopez at .
Confirmation will begin again on Sunday, February 28, 2021.
Confirmation classes WILL NOT be breaking over the Lenten Season, except for Easter and Spring Break. (April 4th and 11th)
In order to make up the classes missed in January, we will continue through until the end of Confirmation.
If you are interested in Confirmation for your 6th, 7th or 8th grader, you must contact Kayleigh Lopez BEFORE enrolling your child(ren). We had a student/parent information meeting(s) the weekend of September 26, 27 & 28 that had VERY important information on how we are proceeding this year. Therefore, it is very important to contact Kayleigh Lopez, .
- Enroll your child(ren) in the Confirmation Program - click HERE
- Fill out the Yearlong Permission Form for your child(ren) to participate in any/all Youth Ministry events (including our Confirmation program) - click HERE
Confirmation is on Sundays from 3:00-4:30PM on campus. Important reminders:
- Drive by/Drop off (2:50-2:55PM) at lunch tables for temperature check.
- Confirmation begins (promptly at 3:00PM) in Freedom Square
- Pick up (4:30PM) at Lunch Tables
- Please conduct a health check before coming, including taking temperatures. Do not attend if your child has a temperature of 100.4 or greater, symptoms of Covid-19 or have been in contact with someone in the last 14 days who tested positive for Covid-19. Please wear a mask when coming onto campus and maintain physical distance from others on campus.
Important Dates to have on Calendar:
*Please note that all gatherings will be conducted in such a manner as to follow the Covid-19 guidelines and regulations. We require masks to be worn at all times.
*Information details for these dates were emailed to the Confirmation families. If a date needs to be changed, it will be communicated as soon as possible. Questions? Contact Kayleigh Lopez.
- Mentor/Mentee Hangouts: All on Saturdays and from 10:00-11:30AM. Dates are March 13, 2021, June 5, 2021 and September 11, 2021.
- Family Service Opportunities: Confirmation Verse Highlighting on Saturday, May 15, 2021 from 10:00AM-12:00PM, lunch offered after the event.
Confirmation Lesson Videos
*Click on the name of the video. Please note that an access code is required to view the video and was emailed to the enrolled Confirmation student.
Year 3 (2019-2020):
- Week 1 - Homolegeo
- Week 2 - The Psychology of Sin
- Week 3 - The Personal Conflict of Sin
- Week 4 - Idolatry, is it a problem? + Youtube video for Week 4 lesson
- Week 5 - No video lesson
- Week 6 - Confession and Absolution
- Week 7 - No video lesson
- Week 8 & 9 - Satan's fall
year 2 (2018-2019):
- Week 1 - What is a Sacrament?
- Week 2 - John and Jesus
- Week 3 - Water and the Word
- Week 4 - The Gift of the Spirit/Faith
- Week 5 - The Protection We Receive
- Week 6 - Not Just A One Time Deal
- Week 7 - What is Prayer?
- Week 8 - Why Do We Pray?
- Week 9 - How Do We Pray?
Year 1 (2017-2018):
- Week 1 - Moses receives the 10 Commandments
- Week 2 - You shall have no other gods
- Week 3 - Do I misuse the Lord's name?
- Week 4 - How Do I Spend My Time?
- Week 5 - Mom and Pop and the Others
- Week 6 & 7 - No video lesson
- Week 8 - Where There is Property There is Theft
- Week 9 - Sticks and Stones
- Week 10 - Completely Consumed
- Week 11 - Extinct of Distinction
- Weeks 12-14 - No video lessons
- Week 15 - Standing Firm
- Week 16 - Defending What?
Acolyte and Crucifer Program Volunteers:
Boys and girls in the 4th through 12th grades, who are members of Bethany Lutheran Church or non-members who participate in one of Bethany's education programs (e.g. Kid's Bible Discovery, Christian Day School, or Confirmation classes) are eligible to participate.