The Scrip/Giftcard Program provides many blessings to the school families and church members of Bethany Lutheran Church & School. 

Preschool families save money on their tuition by using Scrip/Giftcards instead of cash or credit card for everyday spending.  

“Scrip” is a term that means “substitute money”.  When you purchase Scrip you are purchasing prepaid cards that are used just like cash.  Bethany purchases gift cards at a discount for grocery stores, retailers and restaurants where you already shop and eat.

Preschool parents receive 60% of the Scrip profit from each purchase as a tuition rebate.  The remaining 40% is used for campus improvements and assisting Bethany ministries.  Scrip rebates are issued annually in April.    

Scrip Gift/cards are sold at Bethany M-F, 8 am to 4 pm, Sunday 9 am-11 am or delivered to students in their classroom.  Every time you purchase a Scrip/Gift card you are earning a rebate. Download a Scrip form here.

You can also shop online at the eScrip website.

For additional info, contact Carol Grudt, 420-7783 ex.58 or  .   

© 2019 Bethany Lutheran Preschool   |   5100 Arbor Rd, Long Beach, CA US 90808