Questions? Contact Alissa Brege - Minister to Children & Families at
or 562-421-4711, ext. 13
Children ages two (and who are potty trained) through second grade are invited to join us for songs, crafts, stories that help them to better understand Jesus abundant love for them and the grand adventures of the Bible!
Under Grace, Under 8 normally happens during our 9:30AM worship service, kids will be invited from Children’s Message to join in the fun and parents can pick up their kids just following the service at the Parish Lounge.
The Yearlong Permission Form is a form that must be filled out annually and gives permission for ALL youth ages 2 years old to College Age to attend and participate in any BLC's Youth, Children & Family Ministry activities, events including but not limited to: Under Grace, Sparklers, Club 35, Confirmation, High School Youth, College Youth and Servant Events.
Click the link below to fill out this online form:
- Yearlong Permission Form 2023-2024 (*valid 9/1/23-8/31/24)
- NOTE - we will not meet on November 19 & 26, 2023
- December 2023 - Dec. 3, 10 & 17
- January 14, 2024 - Jan. 14 & 21
- February 2024 - Feb. 4 & 11
- March 2024 - Mar. 3, 10, 17 & 24
- April 2024 - Apr. 7, 14, & 21
- May 2024 - May 5, 12 & 19