Webby Dance and Fitness For All are offered to each child for a separate fee. Children may participate in both programs, both of which are conducted on campus.
Fitness For All is learning, clearly disguised as fun! There are three components to each class:
- #1...Warm-up -- This part of the class warms up the muscles and gets the children focused on the activities to follow.
- #2...A series of skills -- Younger children learn skills from three or four different sports per class. For example soccer (kicking), tennis (forehand hit), and baseball (batting). By choosing skills from multiple sports per class, the children stay engaged.
- #3...A game -- All games are designed to teach sportsmanship, listening skills, communication skills, teamwork, participation, and confidence-building. They also help the children overcome their fears of failure.
- Link to Sign up for Fitness For All
Webby Dance classes combine creative movement and imaginative play. This class provides exciting themes such as Jungle Adventure, Down on the Farm, Under the Sea, and Prince and Princess. Children move to their favorite music and our fun props encourage active participation. This enriching program strengthens coordination and cognitive skills in a positive atmosphere.
- Link to Sign up for Webby Dance