Scrip

Go

Scrip

The Scrip/Giftcard Program provides many blessings to the school families and church members of Bethany Lutheran Church & School. 

School families save money on their tuition or 8th grade Washington DC trip by using Scrip/Giftcards instead of cash or credit card for everyday spending.  

“Scrip” is a term that means “substitute money”.  When you purchase Scrip you are purchasing prepaid cards that are used just like cash.  Bethany purchases gift cards at a discount for grocery stores, retailers and restaurants where you already shop and eat.

School parents receive 60% of the Scrip profit from each purchase as a tuition or DC trip rebate.  The remaining 40% is used for campus improvements and assisting Bethany ministries.  Scrip rebates are applied annually in April.    

Scrip Gift/cards are sold in the  Bethany school office M-F, 8 am to 4 pm (summer hours are 9 am - 3 pm);  Sunday 9 am-11 am, or delivered to students in their classroom.  Every time you purchase a Scrip/Gift card you are earning a rebate.

You can find links to the scrip form and the Shop with Scrip website on this page.

For additional info including the enrollment code for Shop with Scrip, contact Ruth Lopez, 420-7783 ex.58 or

© 2020 Bethany Lutheran School   |   4644 Clark Avenue, Long Beach, CA US 90808