Bethany’s uniform dress code:
• Encourages a sense of unity and belonging.
• Defines and provides guidance for modest and non-distracting student appearance.
• Reduces clothing-related conflict and stress within students’ homes, at school and among peers.
• Promotes a positive image to our congregation, community and potential new students/families.
• Teaches students that people dress differently in different settings, i.e. adults dress differently for work than for lounging at home.
• Promotes a school climate conducive to the educational process.
DOWNLOAD a printable copy of
Bethany Lutheran School's Uniform Dress Code
Bethany's Uniform Vendor: Vicki Marsha Uniforms