Youth in Grades 6-8
- If you are interested in this 3 year program please contact Kayleigh Lopez at .
- Student/Parent Informational Meeting for parents/students returning to the program and for those interested in learning about the program, meetings are on Wednesday, September 11 at 6:30PM or Sunday, September 15 @ 12:00PM; you need only attend one of these informational meetings. Both meetings will be held in the Youth Room.
- For a Confirmation Registration Packet 2019-2020, click HERE.
- First day of class is Wednesday, October 9 (6:30-8:00PM) in the Youth Room.
Confirmation Lesson Videos
*Click on the name of the video. Please note that an access code is required to view the video and was emailed to the enrolled Confirmation student.
year 2 (2018-2019):
- Week 1 - What is a Sacrament?
- Week 2 - John and Jesus
- Week 3 - Water and the Word
- Week 4 - The Gift of the Spirit/Faith
- Week 5 - The Protection We Receive
- Week 6 - Not Just A One Time Deal
- Week 7 - What is Prayer?
- Week 8 - Why Do We Pray?
- Week 9 - How Do We Pray?
Year 1 (2017-2018):
- Week 1 - Moses receives the 10 Commandments
- Week 2 - You shall have no other gods
- Week 3 - Do I misuse the Lord's name?
- Week 4 - How Do I Spend My Time?
- Week 5 - Mom and Pop and the Others
- Week 8 - Where There is Property There is Theft
- Week 9 - Sticks and Stones
- Week 10 - Completely Consumed
- Week 11 - Extinct of Distinction
- Week 15 - Standing Firm
- Week 16 - Defending What?