VACATION BIBLE SCHOOL!
June 27-July 1, 2022
8:30AM to NOON
Ages 5 / going into Kindergarten through entering Grade 6
Send your kids on a desert adventure! At Monumental VBS, kids celebrate God's greatness! Our VBS is filled with awesome Bible learning experiences that kids see, hear and touch, not to mention unforgettable songs, team games and delicious treats. Space is limited, register today!!
Register your child(ren) by completing this online form by June 24th.
Please Note: Walk up registration may be available ONLY on Monday, June 27th, depending on space availability. Space may be limited or full, so register early! Invite everyone you know! Friends, Neighbors and Relatives!
Link To register your child(ren):
Join our VBS Team for a week of fun as we celebrate God's Monumental Greatness!
Volunteers - those entering 7th grade to Adult!
- IMPORTANT...The VBS Program runs 8:30AM to Noon June 27-July 1; but we ask for volunteers to arrive by 8:00AM each day. Coffee & treats will be available every morning.
- MANDATORY VBS Staff Training...dates are scheduled for Saturday, June 11 at 9:00AM and Monday, June 13 at 6:00PM. You need only attend one of these dates or you can do your training online!
- VBS WORKDAY & SET-UP...mark your calendars for Saturday, June 25 from 9:00AM to Noon to help decorate and set up for our VBS week! More hands make for lighter work. We could really use your help.
Let us know if you can VOLUNTEER! link is below:
Questions about Vacation Bible School & Volunteer Opportunities may be directed to
Kayleigh Lopez, DCE ( )
We are in need of VBS Material Donations!
*The list below are donations for our VBS Set!
VBS Donations - Our Monumental VBS is just around the corner and we are in need of some supplies so we can get to work creating and amazing set. We will be putting out a more detailed list of donations soon but this list we need completed by May 8th. Please contact Pastor Seth ASAP ( ) if you are able to provide any of the following:
- Moving Boxes (not boxes from Amazon, etc.)
- 8-Small (17 x 11 x 11)
- 5-Medium (21 x 15 x16)
- 1-Large (27 x 15 x 16)
- 1-XL (24 x 20 x 21)
- One 100 foot Roll of Ram Board (the thick kind)
- Carpet Tubes x5 (4 inch diameter, must be longer than 5 1/2 feet)
- Home Depot Gift Cards (any amount, but use SCRIP and support Bethany!)
- Two rolls of clear packing tape (thicker is better)
- One roll of black duct tape
- Four M or L trigger clamps (must open to more than 5 inches)
- One Christmas Tree Stand
Disclaimer: Bethany Lutheran Church will continue to follow all current health guidelines set forth by City of Long Beach, the County of Los Angeles and the State of California.