- Pastor Seth Moorman ( ) - Pastor of Family Life and Youth, ext. 13
- Kayleigh Lopez ( ) - Minister of Youth, ext. 18
- Faustino Munoz ( ) - DCE Intern
Meet our intern, Faustino Munoz . Click HERE and get to know Faust a little better.
*Turn ALL forms into Kayleigh lopez, Youth Minister.
The NEW 2017/2018 forms are HERE:
- Year Long Youth Ministry Permission Form (Sept2017-Aug2018) - Make sure that you have this form on file to participate in ALL YOUTH Events. Forms are available in the Youth Center if you need to fill one out or click on the link to print a copy.
- Use of Personal Automobile Form (Sept2017-Aug2018) - PARENTS...if you are a driver for any youth event, please fill out this form and have one on file for this school year.
High School meets mainly in the Youth Room. We meet Sunday morning for breakfast, highs/lows, and a Bible study. Sunday evenings for Youth Group are a different format. There will be a more in depth study accompanied by food, bonding, games, etc. You are welcome to join us anytime and are encouraged to bring friends. For more information please text Kayleigh at 309-397-6583.
- Sunday, December 24 - NO High School Bible Discovery; NO High School Youth Group
- Sunday, December 31 - NO High School Bible Discovery; NO High School Youth Group
- Sunday, January 7 - High School Bible Discovery (9:30-10:30AM); High School Youth Group (4:00-6:00PM)
- Sunday, January 14 - High School Bible Discovery (9:30-10:30AM); High School Youth Group (4:00-6:00PM)
- Sunday, January 21 - High School Bible Discovery (9:30-10:30AM); High School Youth Group (4:00-6:00PM)
- Sunday, January 28 - High School Bible Discovery (9:30-10:30AM); High School Youth Group (4:00-6:00PM)
*Dates & events are subject to change. You will be contacted with any of those changes.
High school youth interested in participating in Bethany's Music Ministry are encouraged to contact Dr. Carol McDaniel (Director of Music Arts) to get involved in The Bethany Choir, TheWordAlive Band, TheWordAlive Vocalists and/or one of our Hand Bell Choirs.
Thank you to the High School Youth who volunteered to help with this Sunday morning service to our congregation. The schedule was sent by email to the participants and is posted in three additional places on campus: in the Youth Room and on the Coffee & Donuts Cabinet in the kitchen. A reminder postcard will be mailed to you the month prior to your scheduled Sunday. This is a great way to earn funds into your youth account for use in going on retreats, gatherings, and mission trips as well as other high school youth events.
Coffee & Donut Volunteers Needed! High School Youth...This is a great opportunity to serve the congregation during fellowship between services and a chance to earn some funds in your youth account that can help with High School Youth events, retreats and gathering expenses + you get to spend time & hang out with other youth too! If you would like to help with Coffee & Donuts on Sunday mornings after the 8:00AM service and would like to be on the next schedule (February–July 2018) email Aimee Coleman ( ) by Monday, January 8.
- Coffee & Donuts Schedule: August 2017 - January 2018
- Coffee & Donuts Schedule: February - July 2018 (coming soon!)
- High School - Bethany Lutheran High School Youth
- College - Anchor
*Both pages can be found through Bethany Lutheran Church’s Facebook page.
- Church - Bethany Lutheran Church - Long Beach
- School - Bethany Lutheran School - Long Beach
*Both apps can be found in Googleplay or the App Store
Other Social Media for the High School Youth - Be in the Know!
Instagram: Bethany_hsg Twitter: Bethany_hsg
ACOLYTE AND CRUCIFER PROGRAM VOLUNTEERS:
Boys and girls in the 4th through 12th grades, who are members of Bethany Lutheran Church or non-members who participate in one of Bethany's education programs (e.g. Kid's Bible Discovery, Christian Day School, or Confirmation classes) are eligible to participate.