- Kayleigh Lopez ( ) - Minister of Youth, ext. 18
*Sunday morning we meet for breakfast, highs & lows, and a Bible study in Youth Room.
*Sunday evenings for Youth Group we will be in the Youth Room or an otherwise location if noted. There will be a more in depth study accompanied by food, bonding, games, etc. You are welcome to join us anytime and are encouraged to bring friends.
- July 26-August 8 - Mission Alaska Trip
- Sunday, July 28 - NO High School Bible Discovery ; NO High School Youth Group -Keep those of us in Alaska in your prayers.
- Sunday, August 4 - NO High School Bible Discovery & NO HS Youth Group - Keep those of us on the Alaska Mission Trip in your prayers.
- Sunday, August 11 - High School Bible Discovery (9:15-10:30AM); High School Youth Group (4:00-6:00PM).
- Tuesday, August 13 - Moonlight Movies on the Beach, "Beetlejuice" (7:00-10:00PM). We will meet at Granada Beach at 7PM. The movie starts around 8PM. Kids can be picked up around 10PM. If anybody needs a ride please contact Kayleigh. http://alfredosbeachclub.com/seafest-movie.html
- Sunday, August 18 - High School Bible Discovery (9:15-10:30AM); High School Bible Discovery (9:15-10:30AM); High School Youth Group (4:00-6:00PM)
- Sunday, August 25 - High School Bible Discovery (9:15-10:30AM); High School Youth Group - GAME NIGHT! (4:00-6:00PM) *A Host Home is needed for Game Night. Let Kayleigh know if you can host.
*Dates & events are subject to change. You will be contacted with any of those changes.
*Turn ALL forms into Kayleigh lopez, Youth Minister.
- Year Long Youth Ministry Permission Form - Make sure that you have this form on file to participate in ALL YOUTH Events. Forms are available in the Youth Center if you need to fill one out or click on the link to print a copy. For September 2018-August 2019 form click HERE. **For the NEW Sept.2019-Aug.2020 form click HERE.
- Use of Personal Automobile Form - PARENTS...if you are a driver for any youth event, please fill out this form and have one on file for this school year. For September 2018-August 2019 form click HERE. **For the NEW Sept.2019-Aug.2020 form click HERE.
Thank you to the High School Youth who volunteered to help with this Sunday morning service to our congregation. The schedule was sent by email to the participants and is posted in three additional places on campus: in the Youth Room and on the Coffee & Donuts Cabinet in the kitchen. A reminder postcard will be mailed to you the month prior to your scheduled Sunday. This is a great way to earn funds into your youth account for use in going on retreats, gatherings, and mission trips as well as other high school youth events. *If you are interested in helping with this Sunday morning fellowship time, please contact Aimee Coleman at .
- High School - Bethany Lutheran High School Youth
- College - Anchor
*Both pages can be found through Bethany Lutheran Church’s Facebook page.
- Church - Bethany Lutheran Church - Long Beach
- School - Bethany Lutheran School - Long Beach
*Both apps can be found in Googleplay or the App Store
Other Social Media for the High School Youth - Be in the Know!
Instagram: Bethany_hsg Twitter: Bethany_hsg
High school youth interested in participating in Bethany's Music Ministry are encouraged to contact Dr. Carol McDaniel (Director of Music Arts) to get involved in The Bethany Choir, TheWordAlive Band, TheWordAlive Vocalists and/or one of our Hand Bell Choirs.
ACOLYTE AND CRUCIFER PROGRAM VOLUNTEERS:
Boys and girls in the 4th through 12th grades, who are members of Bethany Lutheran Church or non-members who participate in one of Bethany's education programs (e.g. Kid's Bible Discovery, Christian Day School, or Confirmation classes) are eligible to participate.