- Kayleigh Lopez ( ) - Minister of Youth, ext. 18
*Sunday morning we meet for breakfast, highs & lows, and a Bible study in Youth Room.
*Sunday evenings for Youth Group we will be in the Youth Room or an otherwise location if noted. There will be a more in depth study accompanied by food, bonding, games, etc. You are welcome to join us anytime and are encouraged to bring friends.
- Sunday, May 19 - High School Bible Discovery (9:15-10:30AM); NO High School Youth Group...The 8th graders are being Confirmed in Faith at the 10:55AM service on May 19th. I invite you and your families to join us at the 10:55AM service to support them!
- Friday, May 24 to Sunday, May 26 - Crossroads Retreat! NO High School Youth Group on Sunday, May 26.
*Dates & events are subject to change. You will be contacted with any of those changes.
If you have any questions, please contact Kayleigh Lopez ( ). Registered participants...Please note the following dates:
- Wednesday, May 15 - DUE Participants Gathering payment of $220.
- Tuesday, June 11 @ 6:30PM - Adult Leader Meeting.
- Saturday, June 15 - DUE Participants Gathering payment of $220.
- Tuesday, June 25– Youth Gathering Team Meeting from 7:00-8:00PM in the Youth Room; this meeting is for the Bethany Youth Participants attending the Gathering.
- July 11-16, 2019 - 2019 Gathering in Minneapolis, Minnesota
*Turn ALL forms into Kayleigh lopez, Youth Minister.
- Year Long Youth Ministry Permission Form - Make sure that you have this form on file to participate in ALL YOUTH Events. Forms are available in the Youth Center if you need to fill one out or click on the link to print a copy. For the NEW September 2018-August 2019 form click HERE.
- Use of Personal Automobile Form - PARENTS...if you are a driver for any youth event, please fill out this form and have one on file for this school year. For the NEW September 2018-August 2019 form click HERE.
Thank you to the High School Youth who volunteered to help with this Sunday morning service to our congregation. The schedule was sent by email to the participants and is posted in three additional places on campus: in the Youth Room and on the Coffee & Donuts Cabinet in the kitchen. A reminder postcard will be mailed to you the month prior to your scheduled Sunday. This is a great way to earn funds into your youth account for use in going on retreats, gatherings, and mission trips as well as other high school youth events. *If you are interested in helping with this Sunday morning fellowship time, please contact Aimee Coleman at .
- Coffee & Donuts Schedule: February - July 2019
- High School - Bethany Lutheran High School Youth
- College - Anchor
*Both pages can be found through Bethany Lutheran Church’s Facebook page.
- Church - Bethany Lutheran Church - Long Beach
- School - Bethany Lutheran School - Long Beach
*Both apps can be found in Googleplay or the App Store
Other Social Media for the High School Youth - Be in the Know!
Instagram: Bethany_hsg Twitter: Bethany_hsg
Get to know Becca! Click HERE to watch a video.
High school youth interested in participating in Bethany's Music Ministry are encouraged to contact Dr. Carol McDaniel (Director of Music Arts) to get involved in The Bethany Choir, TheWordAlive Band, TheWordAlive Vocalists and/or one of our Hand Bell Choirs.
ACOLYTE AND CRUCIFER PROGRAM VOLUNTEERS:
Boys and girls in the 4th through 12th grades, who are members of Bethany Lutheran Church or non-members who participate in one of Bethany's education programs (e.g. Kid's Bible Discovery, Christian Day School, or Confirmation classes) are eligible to participate.